I talk at length on this website about what some may call “The Law of Attraction.”
Except, I prefer to call it “The Law of Faith”. The basic principles are essentially the same.
However, the the glaring difference is, in the Law of Attraction, the main focus is self (as in, wheee, look at what I mystically created. The “Universe” bends to my will). The slightly less narcissistic Law of Faith focuses on self as a creation that is working in tandem with God’s ordained priniciples (God, not an anonymous Universe).
That is to say, these principles work because an Almighty Creator put them in place, and as I stand in faith “believing I’ve already received”, I will actually see it! That is, I will “manifest” it, whatever “it” is (although I have some problems with the word manifest too…)
Almightly Lord God set it in motion. We get to reap the benefits, because He gave us humans (his creation, made in His image) dominion. Yay!
And, by the way…it works for all humans, not just a select “enlightened” few. Because, there is not a human walking the earth that isn’t made in the image of God.
But, we didn’t “create” it, and it certainly isn’t some big “secret”…although the truth of it all is arguably hidden from many.
So, Now That We’ve Cleared That Up…
What are the principles of The Law of Faith, and how can you incorporate them into your daily life?
To do this is really actually very simple. In fact, I will be oversimplifying things in the next few points, just to illustrate how easy it can be.
Here are three simple strategies to follow:
1. Always give thanks.
Like attracts like. Negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive. Therefore, to stay in a positive attitude and vibration, and keep our mind on things above, we must always give thanks (to the Lord).
What this means is that, no matter what we have up to this point in time, we must profess thanks for it (even if you think it isn’t much).
- Sincerely practicing this on a continuous basis illuminates all the positive things in your life, and keeps you in an attitude of expectation and openness.
- A good way to practice this on a daily basis is to give thanks each day upon rising and at night before going to bed. At these times of the day, our subconscious mind is most receptive.
- Proclaiming gratitude keeps us humble and reminds us of all the good things in our lives.
2. Escape negative thoughts and feelings.
More than likely your life is extremely hectic and stress-filled. It’s easy to become frustrated and negative about a lot of issues and situations.
We must redirect these feelings immediately. Remember that positive attracts positive, but we also must not forget that negative attracts negative.
- Because of this, if we focus only on the negative, we’ll only attract negative things back into our existence. For example, if you’re in a long supermarket line, instead of thinking about how much you hate food shopping, think of your kids’ faces when you make their favorite meal.
- There are many people in this world who live a positive existence;
those are the kind of people you must strive to emulate.
3. Voice what you want.
Jesus said in Mark 11:24, “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Do you want happy children, more money, love, and a well-paid job? Well, then ask specifically, and then receive “in faith”…that is, BELIEVING you have ALREADY received it.
- For instance, if you’d like love brought into your existence, you must truly picture yourself with love in your life. Imagine how happy you are, the smiles on your faces, and enjoying things together.
- Just remember that you must request this sincerely.
You will be in a higher vibration with your true positive energy, and this will be like a magnet, attracting back more positive things.
- Furthermore, YOUR VOICE IS POWERFUL. Remember, life and death are in the power of the tongue. Speak positively about the outcome that you want. Don’t speak negatively. Speak of the outcome as if it has already happened in your favor. THANK GOD FOR IT EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT YET.
We are powerful beings because we are created by a powerful God. And, our subconscious and our words are definitely powerful tools as well.
Incorporate the principles of the Law of Faith, and with an open heart, you finally walk confidently in the phrase “ask and receive, so that your joy may be complete.”(John 16:24)